The Self Service app allows customers of a mobile operator to manage their accounts, removing workload from customer services, providing an easy mechanism to up-sell to customers, and allow them to take control and manage their account.
The Self Service app is currently used by several operators across Europe.
- Branded and localised for 6 different countries
- Customer can keep track of their mobile services
- View account balance and invoice information
- Change package
- Add and remove services
- Buy Top-ups
- Contact the mobile operator's customer service
- Available in English, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, and Lituanian.
Upgrade Current Packages
The user can upgrade the mobile package he or she is on.
The user can see their current, and historical invoices.
See current active services, subscribe to new services, and unsubscribe from services.
Android and Windows Phone
The app is also available for Android and Windows Phone.