My MobileThe My Mobile app allows customers of a mobile operator to manage their account themselves, removing workload from customer services, providing an easy mechanism to up-sell to customers, and allow them to take control and manage their account.
In addition to the 'Self Service' functionality, the app also provides push notification of micro-targeted offers, geo-fencing and alerts of local offers when the user passes within range of a store, even if the app is not running.
The My Mobile app is currently used by a major European mobile operator.
- Customer can keep track of their mobile services - directly on their mobile.
- View account balance and invoice information
- Add and remove services
- Contact the mobile operator's customer service
- Push notification of targeted offers
- Geo-fencing and notification of offers when close to a mobile operator's store.
- Available in English and Swedish.
Track CostsAnimated graphs of costs
InvoicesSee current and historical invoices.
Manage ServicesSee your current active services, subscribe to new services, and can unsubscribe from services.
Closest StoreUsers can see their nearest store, including opening hours.
Customer SupportUsers can access customer support directly from within the app.
Other FeaturesSupports multiple profiles with easy switching between them.
Links to other apps promoted by the operator. The list is controlled from the server.